Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hey I'm: Sammie R.

The name’s Sammie. I’m a senior this year, OW OW! I am very involved in my school, I am most usually utilized for certain Graphic Design elements that the school does. I love my class! We are very close and I’m so blessed to call them my friends! I’m not your average girl! I love to make people laugh and smile but I’ve been through quite a bit in my life but I plan to use it to show people God’s amazing love and redemption through the saving grace of Jesus Christ! I plan to go into Graphic Design for my future career field. Design is my passion!

I also have a heart for ministry , mostly youth but I love it all! My heart is taken 100% by Jesus Christ and I wouldn’t have it any other way! Mocha Club for me has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. I get to help change the world while it changes mine, AND I get to do it with my best friends at my side. How cool is that?! God has really given me a passion for ministry and missions and I would LOVE to go to Africa to give life and share the gospel!

I love getting lost in God’s word and the verse I cling onto for the change I want to bring to this world is Deuteronomy 15:11; “There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your brothers and toward the poor and needy in your land.” So I’ll ask you, just like I was asked, “So you wanna change the world? What are you waiting for?”

God Bless
~Sammie R.

No comments:

Post a Comment